Monday, October 8, 2012

Project 365: 50/365


It's American drama series season babeh!

Now is the time where all my favourite series come back to me MUAHAHA! And I have zero guilt spending all my free time to watch ALL of them MUAHAHA (because I am no longer a student so I don't have the obligation to study as much as I can geddit geddit!)

Some might think I am too shallow watching these series (by some, I mean my boss LOL and my bf fml). And they might be true wtf. But...Ok...I wanted to start another sentence to defend my obsession but seriously there is no legit reason. Maybe I really am shallow HAHAHA!

Alright let's come and go through my current list yo!

1. 2 Broke Girls

I love this sitcom for its deep life meaning embedded inside. It is about two girls with totally different background, trying to chase their dream by doing what they are good at. Love the friendship, love the finance concept, love their courage and persistence in chasing dreams. I know I know it is just a sitcom, not real life. But I truly believe in doing what you love, grow your skills doing that, and money will come to you.

2. Glee
BIG BIG LOVE! I still remember the first time I stumbled upon this series. It was a cold dark night wtf during exam week. Le me was trolling in PPS trying to find something to watch so I won't stress myself out (lie one! I was just procrastinating). I've always loved High School Musical style of production (bitchplease I was 19), so I was so drawn into the setting and the story of Glee. Love their message, and their SONGS ERMAHGERD SO DAMN NICE! No matter what people say about Rachel Berry, she is always the best. To me. #coward Anyway, it's like I grew with Glee. Every phase of my life, they come out and sing relevant song. =)

3. The Big Bang Theory

Chose this picture because Raj looked really hot here LOL. This is like the awesomest most awesome (geez vocab nazi) sitcom EVER in human history. In my opinion. #still-coward I have no other words for them, except for AWESOME AWESOME AND STILL AWESOME AS EVER!

4. How I Met Your Mother

I watch this to witness Barney's awesomeness LOL. No seriously, WHAT DOES BARNEY DO FOR A LIVING? Seriously!!! What!!!

5. Grey's Anatomy

It is more than a drama series. Way more than that. It is a life art. Beating reality into you brutally. Anyway I blogged about it. So why don't you be a lamb and check it out here =P

6. The Newsroom

My new obsession. The level of professionalism is TOO DAMN HIGH! Anyway I've also blogged about this so why don't you hover over and click to read it =PPP

There are more. Trust me, I'm a drama addict. LOL. I still watch 'em, for entertainment purpose. But somehow I outgrown them and don't find them as appealing as they used to be anymore. I wana watch something that makes me think and grow. Or laugh whole-heartedly. Maybe this is a process of growing old #okay.jpg

And I can't exactly rate them because they are all my babies and I love them equally does this sound weird hmmmmm...

So yea thanks for reading and Imma indulge in my series heaven yo! Ciao!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng