Saturday, October 13, 2012

Project 365: 55/365

Today I've done absolutely nothing except for watching a movie with bf. So yea this is a movie review post and it's probably gonna suck because everybody around me tells me I suck at judging the quality of a movie (oh you muggles! #shake-head).

But honestly I think I have an awesome taste and it's one of a kind. #no-shame

So the movie of the day is DARK SHADOWS...and the first ten minutes of Resident Evil: Retribution because I couldn't bear the horror wtf.


Rating for this movie: 4/10.

It's alright, and is a classic Johnny Depp movie. And I was actually attracted to the vampire theme wtf I am so shallow! #despise-myself. But I never liked Twilight okay! #hispter-vampire-fan

Ok I was too worn out when I compose this post, so I wanted to continue the next day. But seriously I have nothing else to say about this HAHAHA #bad-movie-review

Ok la I mean..everything is just fine, sometimes it makes me chuckle a little, but that's it. Being a real monster (eg. vampire/warewolf/witch) is way better than being a human. The monsters were bad because of their nature. But human can do so much worse than a monster. Having a mind capable of making choices, human tend to do the stupidest things ever to satisfy their greed and lust.

Alright! It is still an entertaining movie, just a bit dark for the soul HAHAHA. Enjoy watching yo! Let me know what's your rating for this movie if you've watched it. Comment comment! **tutorial to comment can be found here**

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng