Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project 365: 60/365

I should be planning my trip, or pack, or complete more of my work.

But instead, I stared blankly at a plastic bag for a while. And then remembered from Vampire Diaries that a witch has to concentrate to perform witchcraft.

So, I stayed focus, stared at it, and mumbled 'Fly, you freaking plastic bag!', and then, I freaking blew at it.

Yes, amidst of all the things I need to complete urgently, I still have time to practice witchcraft.

So what's your excuse?

I freaking bet your current expression is this:
wtf bro are you high or something?!
And I wana show u this:

Problem? 
Hees.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng