Monday, October 15, 2012

Project 365: 57/365

Alright convo documents are ready!

And I'm still having nightmares about travelling in KK. Don't wana jinx it but I can tell I'm so gonna get lost in KK.

Anyway, I had a major turning point of my life today LOL!

My supervisor has always been a political-conscious citizen. And yes I have not fulfilled my duty as a Malaysia's responsible citizen and register to vote. I have no excuse whatsoever. I'm at fault for that.

So today, we had a horrible lunch near our office. The scumbag chef refused (REFUSED WOR!!!) to cook a dish in the menu. Nehmind. What dish, you asked? FREAKING FRIED RICE!!!!!! WTHECK BRO! You already have so little business and losing all your customers to the restaurant beside, and now you wana pull this act just so you can drive out more customers from your little pathetic restaurant??? #facepalm How stupid some people can be. If there's any complication, at least make us understand so we wouldn't feel so terrible being treated that way mah. ish

Anyway, after trying to call the owner of the restaurant to complain about this and couldn't get her, and after paying for this dissatisfied meal, my supervisor and jw needed to put in some other better food LOL so we went to McD. HAHAHAHA!

Coincidentally, Kelana Jaya's post office is just right beside the shop lot of where the McD restaurant is. Knowing I'm still not a voter after one year of being a legitimate adult, my supervisor made jw to bring me there to register. Right away.

And I did.

You're looking at a Malaysian voter now. WOOHOO!

Anyway I didn't mind the horrible lunch and the trip to post office. Because not only that I'm a voter now, I ALSO SAW TWO INCREDIBLY HANDSOME LENGZAI PHEWWWWITTTT!!!! Wah mood damn good I tell you! HAHAHAHAHA if you've been reading my blog you would know I AM SHALLOW I ADMIT ONE!

HAHAHA today was a good day. But I know tomorrow will always be a better one. =)



0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng