Friday, October 19, 2012

Project 365: 61/365

Hi I'm here to clear my post debts! 5 convo posts #facepalm

So..on 19/10 I was rushing to pack like MAD. I finished work at 6pm, chillax for a while and get started on my packing madness. Dad was gonna pick me up at 10pm to sleep over to his place and then his colleague would fetch us to the airport.

One thing about packing is that I love imagining wearing the particular outfit that I picked and the places I would go wearing it. But the ACT of packing itself, ME LOATHE IT! I have to constantly remind myself what is needed, double check my stuff so I don't over-pack. And this is my family's first time travelling on the air! I know they were super excited...because they called me like once every 5 minutes to ask me what to bring and all.

So I was finally done on 9.30pm phew! I bathed and waited for dad. And then went to his place (wifi-less IMAGINE THE HORROR). I didn't really finish doing my trip research so I needed internet to continue planning my journey. But since I didn't get it, you can now imagine how horrible my trip became. Seriously just imagine it, and then times 100000. FOL.

Before I left the house, my roommate made me double check whether I've packed all the things I need. I needed to get to my dad who was waiting already so it was all a blank. Then I saw something so shiny I couldn't ignore wtf it was my laptop adapter!!! It didn't explode or anything..the shiny part is just a metaphor LOL. Lucky sial! If I didn't pack it I would literally (Ted: It's figuratively) figuratively die laptop-less!

So I happily packed my adapter and went over to dad's place. As I was trolling around in his room with my laptop, it occurred to me that I didn't pack my only black jeans! OMG DOUBLE THE HORROR! It was already 12am but dad's still willingly bring me back to the apartment and get my jeans T.T why I so clumsy haiz.

When we were back, it was already 1am. I couldn't really sleep thinking about my mum, aunt and the twins who were travelling on the bus to airport during midnight. So it was a sleepless night. #reason-to-my-panda-eyes

Skipping to the end, we boarded and reached KK on time.

The journey to the East: GONNA START ROCKING BABEH!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng