Friday, October 5, 2012

Project 365: 47/365

SPOILER ALERT!

If you're a "Grey's Anatomy"'s fan, and you have yet to watch the latest episode, DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

Or if you're not a fan and you don't give a damn, please do give a damn wtf.

*****************************************************************

I've been chasing "Grey's Anatomy" for years, and it was already very professional when it comes to medical stuff, even before it became mainstream (yea I'm hinting about TVB's "On Call 36 Hours" come on la that's just a bad replica of "Grey's Anatomy wtf wtf I hereby apologize to all the fans please don't hate on me for I was just expressing my humble opinion even though we have different perspective about my humility #coward).

I duno why people just wouldn't give it a try. My boss caught me watching during lunch time, asked me what series I was watching, I told him and he just sneered and walked off T.T I am shallow but doesn't mean this series is too T.T

So this episode is about death, lost, and the feeling that it'll never be the same again.

Sometimes when someone/something is missing, we can't get back to the same way as before. We've grown too accustomed to the way it was, not knowing how to proceed when changes come.

Just like what happened in this episode. We had to let Mark go, had to accept Lexie is dead, had to look at how devastated Arizona is with her disabled leg, and we had to witness how the greatest neuro surgeon was destroyed by his numb hand.

How do we live with it, when one day, everything feels different for us?

Some people chose to think "things will only get worse" and keep this thought whenever they experience new things in life or meet someone new.

Some people just brush it off and numbly move on.

And some just couldn't take the pressure.

There's a standard saying which is supposed to comfort us:
This is life. It'll get better. So just be strong, and move on.

But seriously, who on Earth can do that? We all know it is always easier to say than to do.

But again, even such a simple sense we can't take it and apply it in our life, what more can we say?

Haha I don't know how to end this post. Because I'm just as lost as them.

But dear Mark, goodbye. It's been six great years with you. =)

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng