Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Project 365: 44/365

There's a thing about me and strangers.

While I don't enjoy engaging in a conversation with strangers (thus making me socially awkward T.T), I tend to reveal everything about myself if they can ask clear question.

For example if you ask me what do I do for a living, I will answer I work in IT industry. But if you continue asking which field I specialize in, which company I work for, I WON'T BE ABLE TO FREAKING NOT TELL YOU.

Just now I was feeling a little lazy to make dinner, so I went to the nearest restaurant to order takeaway. Turned out the restaurant was closing, but they were willing to make the last bowl of curry mee for me LOL.

As I sat down and wait, the restaurant owner came and chatted a while. Within 15 minutes, she knows where do I come from, where's my company location, which uni I was studying in, did I take PTPTN loan or not, and PHONE NUMBER.

I mean,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

Ok it's not like she might be a bad guy or anything. But incidents like this happen TOO DAMN OFTEN! I once revealed my life story to a bus driver because he asked clear questions! He asked about my hometown, my current location, my love story wtf wtf, my family, my work and where I was going!

This is what's going on with me:

The awkward moment when you couldn't take too long to think of a lie or a way to go around the question, that you spilled the truth instead.

So basically, I was too socially awkward that I couldn't handle the awkwardness of taking too much time to answer question but yet my brain couldn't process so fast to come up with a lie or a way to go around the question, that I revealed my whole life to strangers.

Thank God I wasn't conned and nothing bad happens to me! *touch all possible wood around me with affection*

Well..what else can I say? I have faith in humanity HAHAHA! Yea I know I still gotta fix that!

Alright. Ciao!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng