Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Project 365: 51/365

#gasp
Boss found my blog!

Dear boss, If you're reading this, HI! *wave*
But meh. Guess you're not coming back to my blog the second time. #okay.jpg
****************************************************************
I've been putting spiderpman as my social networking sites' profile picture.
Don't ask me why. I'm just a badass like that (also it is because he looked cheeky and that's me yo but being a badass sounds like a more badass answer, you get what I mean?).

And then, on a beautiful day with bright blue sky and chirping bird, le boss asked me, "Lynn, who's the fella you put as your profile picture?".


So I said, "it's a meme". This seems like a wonderful answer right! I mean..I expected him to ask, "oh is it? what's this meme's name?". Then I can say, "It's spiderpman". And then he would reply, "oh hahaha I got it. Spi-derp-man right! right!" adding with some nudging act. I would agree happily and said "yeah! you got it dude! bro fist!" *show my fist and waiting for a fist bump*. And then he would be like, "
 I am your boss, not your bro."

Well, it didn't happen.

Because, his reply was, "I'm sorry I don't get you". So I said it louder, "it's a MEME. you know 9gag, sir?".  And his killer reply was, "what's 9gag?".

It was like a defining moment for me. I am finally gonna spread what I love to a person that I respect. You can imagine the following scenes in slow motion.

"It's a....um...It's actually..umm..it's a joke."
.
.
.
Yup. That's my reply.
WHAT THE HELL, BRAIN?
If you're a hardcore 9gagger, none of it is true. Just close this tab and tell yourself you've never seen this blog post before. Seriously I made this up. #coward
If you're a hardcore redditor, you're probably laughing right now and liking/sharing my post. I'm not so sure if I should be happy about it.

Anyway, 9gag is not a joke. 9gag is a joke heaven. Yea I don't really know much about their history with reddit. And when I tried to look for a formal definition of 9gag, I actually found this from Urban Dictionary :
Good attempt, redditors or 9gag haters.

9gag to me, is a platform/resource for entertainment material collection. I've never felt so belonged my whole life, until I found 9gag community. I don't exactly interact with them..but we could be connected intellectually through the things that we liked and agreed on.

I dunno about you but 9gag is pretty damn awesome to me.

Go 9gag!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng