Monday, October 29, 2012

Project 365: 70/365

Finally finished the TVB series I've been stocking for so long. Now I can delete it from my laptop and I can haz 20GB more free space LOL

Anyway, Imma dedicate this post to a friend I've known since uni. Today is her birthday (I rather not disclose her age HAHAHA) and lemme just write about it since I have absolutely nothing to write in my blog already (yea...about the convo post...maybe tomorrow. HAHAHA).

She used to sleep at 6am and wake up at 6pm. Yes she is that badass HAHAHA! She is one of the most headstrong girls I've ever met, a typical Scorpio with that attitude who doesn't give a damn what people think about her and just do what she wants to do.

Not sure if I know her enough to make such remark, but I admire her strong personality who doesn't care about sense of belonging. She doesn't do self-pity, and she will always go for what she wants, making sure that she gets it. The amount of courage in her is too damn high!

We have the biggest differences when it comes to personality. I have always been the person who thought rainbows and unicorns exist (figuratively), and that everybody will live in peace and love. She gave me my first reality check, saying people come and go, relationship has to be developed as it is. Every time when I try too hard, I think about what she said and it really helps.

Dear san mui, I still remember what I wrote on the first birthday card we gave you (and I'm pretty sure you don't keep it anymore!! HMPH). You're right about people coming and going, and that we will never be as close as we were once we move on to the next phase of life.

But I just wana let you know that no matter how little we meet or keep in touch, you are still a part of my life, and it'll never change.

Happy Birthday, my ahya 'wife' HAHAHA!

OMG I LOOKED SO YOUNG!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng