Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 365: 63/365

Hello! Are you ready to hear about my first day in KK during my convo trip! HAHAHA

Apparently flight meal on MAS wasn't enough for us LOL so we went to hunt for food once we settled down in hotel.

I can't recall the name of the seafood restaurant we went but it was beside Stay-Inn hotel and it sucked. Big time. Sigh. Looking for food in KK is a major headache. If you're not careful you will end up paying more than what the food is worth. I have nothing against KK fellows alright! KK's awesome but living in food heaven for the past 20 years of my life made my tongue super picky. So it's just me, not you. LOL

After the sucky lunch, I needed to arrange things for my dinner that night. So we went back to the hotel while I memorized the map from google map #direction-idiot. Deb came to my hotel to pass to me my robe and mortar board. Billion thanks to her for helping us out! If not we would have ended up with L & XL size of robe #horror-yaoming.jpg.
Cam-whored for a while XP
Then I changed into my dinner dress and get ready for the dinner. Suddenly it hit me that I remember reading from the invitation letter saying that the dress code is formal! I was wearing a sleeveless dress and putting on a coat doesn't match. OMG fashion crisis at such critical moment! It was 1 hour before the dinner already! San mui called up and told me she was going with blouse and jeans. So I was like..screw it Imma follow the dress code. Well..


Oh look I was the only one with formal (also nerdy) top! FML
Because of that fashion crisis I didn't have time to do anything to my hair or something. I just went with my usual self and bitchplease everybody looked stunning! Like REAL dinner! Formal my foot lah HAHAHA

I got to the venue (The Palace Hotel) smoothly thanks to my eidetic memory (cheat one. reveal next post!). The hotel was alright, but the arrangement was weird. My parents couldn't sit with me and they had to sit in a separated table with other students' parents. So San mui's parents and mine sat together. Then other coursemates' parents joined them and it seemed like they were getting along well #relieved.

The food sucked so bad I couldn't bear putting into my mouth. I'm grateful to be invited and all but seriously couldn't tahan the food lah. My coughing condition was pretty bad so I couldn't engage in conversation so much (if not I would literally figuratively cough out my lung) and didn't enjoy the dinner entirely.
That's moi!
After that we went back to hotel (another smooth drive #fyeah.jpg) and I met ahma at the lobby! Damn happy because I've not been seeing her for like two months already! She was with Leon and so I invited them to my room to haz chitchat session. It went on for another 2 hours and we really had a great time catching up.

As she was talking about stuff non-stop LITERALLY (yes! literally need to use 'literally' this time!), I blanked out for a while and went back to the time in uni when we (I meant she HAHAHA) talked about things for hours. Normally no matter how long the conversation went, I would just sat there and listen (and whine abit afterwards HAHAHA) because I really liked that feeling. Now that she wouldn't find me for nothing HAIZ, I missed her so badly. And I can see that she is much happier now that she's back to Leon and her family. That's what matters =)

After she left, I slept like a pig. Full stop. TROLLOLOL!

Journey to the East: First day there smooth like baby's skin!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng