Thursday, October 11, 2012

Project 365: 53/365

WHOA!

Just ended a crazy long work marathon! I'm so used to using one or two hours to complete a task, rest for 3 hours HAHAHA then only proceed with any other given task. But today, its 9-6, non-stop yo! I was thinking, at some point, my eye balls are gonna quietly roll down my cheek and drop on the floor, and I will accidentally step on it, hearing the 'ptch' sound running through my ears......

Ok I just grossed myself out.

And my english sucks. HAHAHA

And I'm not complaining about my job ok boss I love my job LOL! Please give me more work! Ok that part cheat one hahaha!

Anyway I had a really long+tiring day, plus the frustration of planning my convo trip to Sabah, I'm just gonna call it a day ok!

By the way, if you have any contacts to car renting service in KK, please do let me know yo! I'm desperate. REALLY DESPERATE. *scratch the wall*

Bye!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng