Saturday, October 6, 2012

Project 365: 48/365

I wanted to do something different this weekend but bf being inco-operative, didn't went along with my hard-planned plan celaka betul so we went back doing the same old stuff..you know..movie and food #boring

The universe heard my crying and gave us an awesome encounter! #successkid.jpg

So as we were trolling in KLCC, we stumbled upon an art exhibition. Being a cheapskate and kampung-ish as I am, since the admission was free, we went ahead to check it out.

It was the 'i Art you Malaysia' art exhibition. I gotta say Malaysia does have great great talented artists walking among us. The painting and art works were really great. Since the theme is related to Malaysia, the art works were historical and ancient-based.

I did see some mainstream 'art' work. You know..the kind that splash painting on it and call the pattern artistic? No offence yo your work might be great but I'm just too shallow to get it hahaha.

So..yay to today's outing! French style ftw! Hehehe

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng