Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Project 365: 72/365

This is a random post about my creepy interesting encounters lately.

1. Weird smiling man on LRT

So one day, le me picked a coach and stepped into the LRT, rest my butt on a plastic seat, only to realise the man sitting in front of me was staring angrily at an old man standing beside my seat. Weird enough, the old man was smiling at him. If I hadn't seen that angry stare, I would perceive the smile as a weird but friendly act.
It was something like this. #creepy
The fella was provoked by that smile, that he stood up and walked towards the old man, grabbed the old man's shirt and shouted, "What do you want? Huh? What the hell do you want?". Man that was my first real life fight encounter wtf. And it's not fun (or funny..for the record) at all. The atmosphere was so tensed but nobody dared to move a muscle, afraid that it would trigger the men's anger or something. And then the guy got down at the next station, the old man was still smiling, and then I got down and thanked God that nothing serious happen. The end wtf.

2. Weird talking man on LRT

Yes, LRT again. Well it is my main transportation other than bus no.11. When I was on my way to office, I took LRT, went in, sat down beside an old man and chill. The old man sitting beside me slowly took out his nokia cellphone (bitchplease it was a better phone than mine), pressed here and there for a while, and then put back inside his pocket. The coach was packed with people and some were talking there. All of a sudden, there's a chinese oldies music coming from the old man's pocket wtf. Everybody stopped talking and looked at him. For a moment I thought he was damn troll+hipster for playing music for people in LRT TROLLOLOL! After a song is finished he stopped it and started pressing his phone. Now's the weird part. He started mumbling to himself and getting frustrated for no reason wtf. I was sitting just right beside him ok if you know how small the LRT seats are then you know how close I was to him. Then he got down, and I got down at the next station. The end wtf.

3. WEIRD lady in elevator

OMG I feel scared already! I watched Sinister few days ago, read some horror stories online, and my heart is currently very fragile when it comes to horror/ghost-ish stuff! Wtf devil must have thought that this is the best time to mess with me T.T So I was in the elevator, coming up to my apartment. There was this lady who was running towards the elevator before it closes, I held it for her and she got in. She was dressing very weirdly that I can't tell what exactly the theme of her outfit is. But it sure as hell was not modern wtf. The elevator is currently my mirror wtf because we don't have one in the apartment and we can actually see our whole body figure very clearly in the elevator. Here's the thing, I saw the reflection of her smiling like the picture above! Yes! Imagine FEMALE joker, smiling into the mirror-ish material elevator door in front, head slightly look down. IT WAS LIKE GHOST STORY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES! AND THEN, SHE NOTICED THAT I COULD SEE HER SMILING LIKE THAT! AND SHE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY LIKE IT NEVER HAPPEN! I got scared and kept praying in my heart. And then she got out, and I got out at the wrong floor wtf wtf damn panic! Then I reached my apartment safely. The end wtf.

Moral of the stories: Jesus is my bestest protection. <3

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng