Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project 365: 59/365

Well..I've been sick for officially two weeks. FML

Maybe because cy, deb and my mum took care of me too well in the past whenever I'm sick, now that I'm on my own, I couldn't take care of myself and this is what happen.

Everytime when I fell sick, they would do what they can to make me feel better. And it gave me the wrong impression that the whole process of being sick takes 3 days tops.

I AM SO FREAKING WRONG YO!

They were the one who were doing the tricks! I can't do a shit to help myself!

Before this boss and colleagues kept pestering me to go to clinic, but I was still on that mindset that my immunity system is damn freaking strong and shit. And good. I'm coughing non-stop like I'm having tuberculosis (wait, maybe I really do have it FML).

I tell you, during convo ceremony, if I bloody trip on the stage while walking to gett my scroll because I was too busy coughing and terpijak my robe, I WILL GO AND STUDY MEDICINE/PHARMACY/BIOCHEM etc AND THEN INVENT A CURE FOR COUGH!!!!!! MARK MY WORD!

And if you know me, you know I was bullshitting and that it was a sick talk. But if you really really do know me, you would know I am half serious. And if you can see through my soul, you know I am not serious about being half serious.

Forgive my sick talk.

I just feel terrible about not going to the doctor immediately, that I can't recover entirely before my convo trip. =(

THIS SUCKS!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng