Monday, October 22, 2012

Project 365: 64/365

Alright we've come to my second day in KK and I must emphasize this: IT WAS A TOTAL CHAOS!!!

We woke up early that day and got ready to shop at Gaya Street. Gaya Street is a real long morning market, where a lot of locals set up a stall to sell typical Sabah souvenirs and stuff. Best place to get souvenirs! But it was too crowded (probably because all about-to-be graduates brought their family to visit Gaya Street which opens only on Sunday LOL!) so me and the twins were just trying our best to dodge the crowd. There was barely any space for us to walk through so yea..that's why I din get anything for my fellow jimui-s but they will always forgive me one although no matter where they go they will make sure they get something for everybody ok I'm the most horrible person on Earth #ohgoshwhy.

After walking we went for breakfast at Melanian restaurant which claimed that they sell the best pork mee in Sabah and have three franchais. It was right beside the Gaya Street, behind KK restaurant. I met yy there omg that silly who is gonna be working in Labuan and I will never have the chance to catch up with her unless she comes back to Ipoh!

Well here comes another incident to be added into my dad's jokes collection.

As me and yy were jabbering about her working at East coast,
Dad: (say to yy) I would like a pork mee soup and chicken feet.
Me: Dad why on earth are you placing order to my friend??
Dad: I thought she is working here?
So anyway, we haz the so called famous pork mee and it was a big meh. My dad and aunt went on and on about how Ipoh food is so much nicer lol.

After we finish eating, there was a large crowd of butterflies trolling in my stomach OMG I AM GONNA BE ATTENDING MY CONVO CEREMONY ALREADY!!

For that, my ceremony deserves a post of its own. Hees.

Journey to the East: Gan jeong moment is coming!!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng