Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project 365: 45/365

Mega happy!
Some random stranger thought I am a student! #big-big-grin

Mega suay!
My 3P bag broke for the fourth time! #fed-up

Mega relieved!
My first presentation after 10000 thousand light years since I last presented, went okay!

Mega fat!
Ate a few heavy meals today!

Mega productive!
Was finally given some work to do and I feel really good about being able to actually do something real, rather than knowing concepts from theories.

Mega melted!
My husband Aaron Yan (just go along with me please)'s first hit from his second album is finally out! It is mega ultra nice, touched my heart so deeply with his voice! Fun fact: He wrote the lyrics for this song! Check it out!

Mega excited!
Bf's bringing me to watch Hotel Transylvania (not for free because I couldn't win any movie passes boohoo) this Friday! Heard it was nice and this kinda animation is MY THING yo!

Mega troubled!
Haven't rent car for convocation yet! It's gonna be costly so Imma file up my bankruptcy application first!

Mega worried!
Bestie's grandmother passed away. Hope she's doing ok and complete her fyp soon! I'm sure her grandmother was proud of her. And #soulmate's health. Used every possible way to get it into her head but it just won't work.

Alright this is what's going on in my mind today. What? You don't give a damn? Neither does my bf fml.  


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng