Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 365: 62/365

Did I mention it was my family's first flight experience?

Yes? Well hear this again..IT WAS MY FAMILY'S FIRST FLIGHT EXPERIENCE!

Omg I can see their excitement when we were in KLIA itself. Seeing things, walking around, following me to see how I do check-in and stuff HAHAHA!

When the plane was almost taking off, me and the twins were looking out at the window guessing which route the plane was going and all. They were discussing which plane's gonna fly first and how the wing works. At that moment, I was grateful that I can bring my family out to see another part of the world, experience new things. For the past 21 years of my life, I've been nothing but a taker. I'm glad I can provide now. =)



We had a smooth flight experience with MAS, and landed safely at KKIA Terminal 1. The car I rented was fine, and it was everything I imagined it would be (except for the LED around the door LOL damn cun!).

I was looking for car to rent since a month ago. Everybody was telling me it was too late to find a car, and I always got demotivated and tell myself, fine la since late already, might as well find tomorrow. With 6 people going on this trip, I ended up with three options:

1) Big car/van: best comfort vs expensive price
2) Small car: uncomfortable vs affordable price
3) NO CAR AVAILABLE

I was so desperate I went for every connections I have, and thanks to my jimui susu, I was able to get
medium car: moderate comfort vs affordable price! WOOHOO! It was like a heavy weight lifted away from my shoulder! Susu's recommendation was also able to help #soulmate to get a car too.

When I see the car for the first time at the airport, I was relieved. And the car owner is a shy uni student HAHAHA I bullied him and kept bugging him for discount! But eventually I gave him what he deserves because of his great service but now I'm wondering if this is a conspiracy to make me withdraw my own discount offer. Hmm....LOL he's still awesome! If you would like to visit KK and need a car, do call to 0148629314. It's an Honda Accord (don't expect new model la of course). Tell him you're recommended by me (Lynn), and you're in for a discount (hahaha nooo laaaa I simply say one).

Something like this but much cooler!

We had a direction crisis because we didn't know how to get to our hotel from the airport. We sent twin no.2 and dad to get a map or something. They came back with flyers and booklet about tourism in Sabah #facepalm. Eventually, the great MOI decided to give it a last try and bitchplease all you need to do is ASK the person in tourism information sabah counter.

The kind staff gave me a map and explained briefly how to get there and it was a smooth drive yo! #so-much-win. We got there, checked in, and the place was great too!

I was having major headache about hotel because if I were to book hotel room, I can't possibly squeeze the 6 of us in a room. But if I don't, we can't afford two hotel rooms also. Even if we could, the environment wouldn't be suitable for our stay.

So I did my research and I came across Likas Square Apartment Hotel. They offered a good rate for a 6pax standard suite. It came to RM180 per night. It was a bit pricey for me but it was definitely a good offer given its facilities and environment. I was happy with the apartment and their awesome service. They promptly attended to every of my enquiries and was efficient in doing their work. But of course we can't expect 5 stars facilities there. I think their aim is to bring you a home-like environment instead of luxurious environment.

Alright! I shall continue about our first day in my next post.

The Journey to the East: Transport&Accomodation were awesome babeh!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng