Friday, October 12, 2012

Project 365: 54/365

So today I was supposed to do a task assigned by boss. It was an easy one. I watched how my colleagues do it once. Aaaaaand the next thing I know I was assigned to this task.

The thing is, I DIDN'T HAVE ANY HANDS ON EXPERIENCE omfg damn gan jeong you know anot! I was so worried about it I couldn't sleep well. I dreamed about doing the task and couldn't do it because I really dunno how to do wey!

I was damn panic, emailing and calling up my colleague who showed me, and he had to sacrifice his rest time to teach me THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATED IT T.T I think my boss and this colleague had the perception that this task is just easy task that's why nobody understood how I felt (and partly because I didn't expose my anxiety to prove my ability but honestly I have nothing to offer one #failed).

So eventually I remembered all the steps (ya we have steps to follow one I am no programmer so no need to be innovative wtf wtf that's why I worth less than a programmer T.T) and did it.

Damn it felt so good.

Maybe it was insignificant for anybody else, but for me, I took a step forward in my career cheh wah. Baby step, but one step at a time right?

Cheers!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng