Sunday, October 7, 2012

Project 365: 49/365

I'm sick.

Please bear with my sick talk.

I've been having sore throat and flu these two days. But it's weekend yo! I didn't want to waste my weekend, so I took Max (from "2 Broke Girls)'s advice:

We man up, grow a pair, and stare germs at their face! This is the fries from the man who couldn't stop coughing. *eat* BOO YEAH!

And that's what I did.

When I felt unwell I will tell myself it is all just in my mind..I can use my brain to control my body..

How well it worked, you asked?

I am damn fking sick and feel so miserable now.

So please don't copy.

Thank you.

Gotta go back to being miserable.

Bye.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng