Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Project 365: 52/365

Well since I've totally ran out of topic to write about, and some of my readers (cheat one. only ONE reader) told me that my comment system's not working (it is working), and I really wana see some interaction going on in my blog, so, why don't I teach you guys how to comment on my blog, right!

Alright alright I heard you. It's not like you wana comment or anything right. But knowledge is gold. You'll never know which point of your life you might need it. Trust me. Ok I have no idea why would anybody wana trust me too HAHAHA

I know nuffnangx is more towards mobile app, but I'm a cave-woman using a ancient Nokia phone in which when it fell on the floor, it breaks...THE FLOOR! Badass huh! Yea I'm saying I don't have a smartphone so..sticking to the web version of nuffnangx yo!

I've been embedding nuffnangx's comment system into my blog so I don't have to check both my blogger and my nuffnangx account to see the comments. It integrates both into one platform. I can see all from nuffnangx account.

Anyway, if you're a nuffnangx user, just click (OMG I tried to type 'click' but ended up typing 'lick' and 'kick') this part:

This is located at the last part of my post. 

Upon clicking that, you will see this:

So if you're a nuffnangx user and you're signed in, you can comment directly there:

There you go! Easy as that! And I can check it in my nuffnangx account:

Easy peasy!

If you're not a nuffnangx user, don't panic, you can still comment and I'd still get your love message HAHAHA

Same thing, go to the last part of my post and click :

See! Just fill in your name and prove that you're not a robot by calculating 2+2, drop your love comment to me and hit 'Enter'!
And I'll be able to see it, and reply to it:

Easy peasy too right!

So dear readers, comment away!!

1 wise men stood up:

  1. Please make some changes to your tutorial: I didn't sign in to Nuffnangx account so I'm still seeing (also using) the traditional way of leaving a comment.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng