Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Project 365: 58/365

Hi hi!

So yea..I'm gonna be real busy these few days trying to finish up my work, and schedule four posts to be posted while I am gone for convo.

And pack my stuff.

And finish planning my four days three nights trip so we won't starve. But sure get lost one. T.T

And deciding whether or not I should get a hair cut at a place that I am not familiar with.

And do my best to cure my coughing before the trip #mission-impossible

And finish planning my trip coz that's the only thing in my mind right now. #headache

******************************************************************
So we were asked to do a slideshow about office schedule to be displayed on the screen in the office.

Ermahgerd we cracked our head thinking about how to create a powerpoint slideshow out of the box. The only suggestion we've gotten is, put some cartoon (mark my word, freaking cartoon!!) and make it move.

As an E-Commerce student who went through uni modules alongside with our multimedia friends, this is asking us to create an animation using Maya or something like that HOW CAN HOW CAN HOW CAN! So we jumped back in to the box wtf and made a simple powerpoint slide. LOL

To spice things up a little, instead of cartoons, I used what I know best. MEMES YO!

But couldn't do so much about it lah. For example like 'who's on leave' slide, I wanted to make a few ohgodwhy memes and a troll meme, indicating that those who took leave are trolls, and others are mourning over their neverending work TROLLOLOL awesome idea right! But I couldn't do that because boss might think we are all very miserable working for him hahahaha gotta stay low bro!

So anyway, done it, everybody liked it, I got to mix my favourite stuff with work. Conclusion, I'm a happy girl yuuuhooo!



0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng