Sunday, October 14, 2012

Project 365: 56/365

Ermahgerd I have no idea where to go in KK during my convo trip! Might as well just stay in hotel 24/7 with family (after paying 10000k for flight ticket HAHAHA).

Gosh it is really hard to plan for a trip. I have to consider almost everything. Budget, transport, place to stay, places to go, food, everybody's level of comfort, clothes to wear LOLOL etc etc. Now I realize what my jimui ss went through when she did all the planning for our girls' trip ARIGATO+THANKYOU+XIEXIE+DOJIE+SHUKRAN!!!

I'm done with the transport and place to stay. And for that I've already went through INTENSE SEARCHING AND EVALUATION for best deals and cheapest rate. True story bro! Now left places to  go to plan. And this is the hardest part because I have -100 sense of direction (yea..not even zero) and I've never been to KK before ermahgerd how can you expect someone like me to be in charged of this shit! I'm sure we're gonna be lost in KK these four days CHOI!!!! *touch wood*

Now I have to settle the stuff and documents I need to get ready for convo. Imma do a detailed post about the process after I'm done with it, so my future juniors can google "ums convo process" and read my awesome tutorial, not lost and confused like me, without reference!

But I truly appreciate my fellow generous coursemates who would share their experience once they complete a phase beforehand and let us all know.

So..7 days to go to complete Uni phase once and for all! Please y'all, if you have any place to recommend, please please please let this poor girl know. I don't think I know how to get to my hotel from airport also HAHAHAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng