Sunday, September 30, 2012

Project 365: 42/365

Tomorrow is the day of my transition from a student to a working adult.


I still feel like the same person I was one week ago (actually ten years ago). It is not a good thing right? I mean..I'm supposed to grow in terms of maturity and wisdom, but I haven't. #double-facepalm

I'm having this complicated feeling right now. I'm finally stepping into the 'real society' that adults were telling us about. I'm finally living in the 'future' I was imagining since forever.

Looking back at the previous chapters of my life, it was one hell of an experience. I remember the look on people's faces like I would never make it to this point of my life. But all glory to God, I made it and I truly appreciated their existence in my life.

Without people who put me down, I would never discover the strength in me that could bring me up again.

Without friends who stay by my side after all these years, I would never understand what's forever.

Without my supporting (and sometimes annoying HAHAHA) family, I would never have that motivation to drive myself to a higher level just to make them proud.

Without God, I would never know what true happiness really means.

Without food, I would never know how heavy I can become fml fml fml fml fml

Everything that I've been through are like pieces of puzzle which came together to complete the puzzle. I am not who I am without every single choices I made, every bold steps I took, every mistakes I made.

And I feel thankful for all of these. Because although I might be broken and imperfect here and there (try no where HAHAHA), I am still a happy girl with dreams. I guess it counts right? =)

So if tomorrow is your first day of work too (yes I'm refering to you #soulmate), all the best. Give it all you've got and don't give up chasing your dreams! If tomorrow is just a random day, good day wtf. Everyday is a new experience. Make it count =)

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng