Monday, September 3, 2012

Project 365: 15/365

I am still not recovered from scumbag Sunday's headache!!! #EXPLODE

So now the first year uni students are enrolling into local universities. I was reading updates posted by the orientation committee and GOSH I FREAKING GRADUATED! #old

I can't believe my uni life has already ended. I still remember vividly the moment when I found out I was gonna be continuing my uni life in UMSKAL wtf. Not even UMS. Fyi UMSKAL=Universiti Malaysia Sabah Kampus Antarabangsa Labuan(Labuan International Campus). There's nothing so 'international' about it, except for a few international students from China and Turkey. Everything about it is still very 'local' wan!

I remember I cried knowing that I have to go over to east coast to study for three years. Scumbag friends who said we would apply to UMS together (because apparently applying to east coast uni will increase the possibility of getting in to local uni for weak students like us) and study there together got other universities instead of UMS haiz. E-Commerce was the course allocated to me #bigbigsigh I din know a shit about it and I just had to accept it anyhow.

Then mum and I rushed over documentations and check-ups, cousin helped me get my flight/bus ticket ready and I was fortunate enough to have my ex-classmate to go together with. Went there, got through orientation, ice-breaking, and all the ups-and-downs, HERE I AM writing this blog with such wisdom and insight wtf wtf naww laa

But I remember every heartbreak when I had to leave home for new semester, every gathering and pillow talk with my babes, the reluctance to go back to uni was really really sibeh high. I had to miss loved ones' birthdays, special occasions, friends coming back from oversea etc. I guess that's human nature, that we tend to yearn for something we don't have/can't get.

But it teaches me to appreciate life, people and things. I'm now having internship in PJ and I make sure I spend every weekend to connect with my soulmate debbie (not angie wtf coz I am not 4feet9 but i am 80kilograms #witty), my jimui-s, bf, and my dearest family yo! The only thing I'm not connecting to right now is my monnnay! Do you know how fast water flows from waterfall! That's how fast my money flows from my pocket T.T (water/money->flows? or flow? #looking-for-grammar-nazi-to-correct-me-tqvm)

So I'm done reminiscing the past. Imma reward myself with a super nice dinner (fake-ramen+egg+seaweed+seafoodTofu) and see whether my headache can be cured! See you tomorrow *bow

2 wise men stood up:

  1. AWWW SOULMATE!!! THAT IS ME RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!!!

    EH WE HAD MAGGIE MEE + EGG + SEAWEED + CHEESE SEAFOOD TOFU DURING THE LAST NIGHT WE'RE IN LABUAN ALSO LEH!!! AWW THE GOOD OL'DAYS!!!!!

    OK IMMA GIVE YOU A BIG BIG FB LIKE WTF TOO BAD CANNOT LIKE 1000 TIMES AWWWWWWW

    p.s: Btw it's "FLOWS" coz water and money haz no plural form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Tats why I love putting seafood tofu coz I couldnt forget the good taste! rmb we damn panic tat time coz couldnt buy luggage wtf!!

      And thanks grammar nazi! see u tmr!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng