Saturday, September 29, 2012

Project 365: 41/365

Today's outing was legen.......wait for it......dary! Legendary! Thanks Barney for this awesome quote and yea I used it without alteration because I'm a badass like that LOL!

It's been 10000 thousand years since I last sang k and I told myself (and all my jimui-s HAHAHA) that I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANTED AND NEEDED A SING K SESSION!!!(I bet 100bucks this paragraph or at least the previous sentence is going up at Nuffnangx's 'elevator's pitch'! Who's with me!)

And my wish was granted WOOHOO!(or this paragraph)

Our luck was obviously on fire because we found a parking space within 5 mins on a Saturday (okay maybe because most of Ipoh Parade's customers went to AEON instead hahaha), booked a room smoothly, sang more than 100 songs, got 2 hours extensions, and the ice lemon tea was nice wtf.

Well there is simply no better way to describe this awesomeness other than using our very own Malaysian's style: SYOK GILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or this paragraph)

I've always preferred going for a sing k session in a big group so we can all make the atmosphere high wtf. Hope I don't make us sound like dumb blondes hahaha! But this time most of them didn't want to sing so it was just me and wc. I took #soulmate's advice that two persons' k session could be really fun too. So I went ahead, and man it was really awesome. Wc can sing really really well and I think she touched my soul a little when she sang certain songs. #wipe-tears

******************************************************************

Tomorrow is my last day of holiday. Everyone, please bow your head, close your eyes, and mourn for the passing of my holiday. Thanks.

Anyway I am excited about tomorrow woooohooooo it's mooncake festival yo! What's so exciting, you asked?

IT'S ALL ABOUT FOOD YO!

Imma starve myself tomorrow until dinner time so I can haz all the yummy food in my tummy woohoo it rhymes! Ok not so much. Anyway who am I kidding HAHAHA I will never skip any meal in Ipoh because IT'S IPOH YO!

Alright this is it. Thanks for reading! #bow

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng