Friday, September 7, 2012

Project 365: 19/365

Yesterday I stumbled upon http://www.babyou.com/ (姐妹淘). It's a Taiwan-based website targeted on female users. There are articles about relationship, fashion, health, parenting and special columns. It is founded by one of the most inspiring Taiwan hostess, Matidla Tao Jing Ying (陶晶莹) to focus on women's welfare and life.

I've always loved reading. Especially fiction novel with ancient background. You bet I love Louis Cha Leong Yeung (金庸)'s creation and Ni Kuang(倪匡)'s awesome science fiction. Now I've grown to love non-fiction book. But that's another story to tell.

I'm constantly awed by a writer's capability to describe things in detail, to paint a picture in reader's mind so vividly as if it is happening right at the moment when we read it. I remember when I read Louis' book, I imagined my version of how the characters and the scenes look like. Now we have drama to help us visualize, but they are never as awesome as how I imagined it.

But in this case, the articles in this website describe social phenomena, how women handle relationship problem, feelings and thoughts. It was like..reading my mind out loud! It was genuine, it was bold, and it was like striping off your protection layer and make you stand in front of a mirror naked.

That's the power of WORD!

Whether you realize it or not, the way you say things and the word you choose to use, MATTERS (or matter wtf grammar nazi please correct me tqvm!).

It is an art to speak/express ourselves without misleading people to doubt our original intention. I guess we are all still learning that.

So..gambatte lah! Thanks for reading this pointless post HAHAHA *flying kiss

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng