Sunday, September 9, 2012

Project 365: 21/365

I was never a fan of sweet stuff. The reason why I'm fat is never about eating too much sweet snack or dessert (unless you wana count the countless cups of Vico/Milo that I took but I don't even like their sweetness! #denial).

I love salty food VERY MUCH but I am not ham sup ok if you know what I mean! Ok la the word 'ham'=salty in chinese and ham sup=horny. #lame

Living within walking distance from Paradigm Mall gave me the opportunity to haz SnowFlake OMFG IT IS THE NICEST THING EVER ALTHOUGH I AM TYPING IN CAPS LOCK TO EXAGGERATE! It's like having all my favourite chinese style desserts in a single bow! Every spoon fed into my mouth (just a method of describing ok I self-feed one #forever-alone.jpg) is soooooooo soothing! I can eat this every day. Meh just kidding. I don't wana grow annoyed to it. LOL

And I oso had the opportunity to try Auntie Anne's pretzel. #out-of-word

Seriously. #out-of-word.

It was like heaven burst in my mouth. 'nuf said.

No picture ar pigi google yourself HAHAHA #lazy-blogger

And today I enjoyed my Sunday sitting down and haz blueberry cake. I took time to enjoy the cake, taking only a small bite each time, accompany with nice hot jasmine tea. It was so peaceful, and it made me feel thankful for things in life (although my air bed DIED on me, leave me sleeping on cold hard floor now..LITERALLY). It was as if..the wounds on my heart were comforted. And that it hurts less.

Funny right? It doesn't even make any sense. It's just food that doesn't do good to your health. But well, I just experienced the magical moment. So..I duno. I just loved it. *shrug

I'm not saying eating sweet dessert/food is good ok! Again, MODERATION. Know what you're doing. how much you're eating, so you won't end up like me. Well I can post a picture of my gigantic tummy as your benchmark but I'm afraid it might scared (or scare? grammar nazi please!) you off that you don't ever wana read my blog anymore #paranoid

Maybe all we need is just a break. To enjoy and appreciate what we already have.

#zen-mode


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng