Sunday, September 16, 2012

Project 365: 28/365

Since I'm back for a long weekend, I took this opportunity to go out with my jimui yo! Sadly the pig wc couldn't join us ARGHHH I'M DYING FOR SING-K SESSION!

We had steamboat so we can chit chat (more like kisiao aka get crazy) while gracefully bbq ham. Seriously? Wana have steamboat but end up eating ham? Yes that's us heik heik heik

It was really great talking and laughing happily =) Going out with them is always my sweet little getaway from life. There's no need for pretense HAHAHA eat a bit more graceful also can get busted for being fake hahaha they know my true color!

*****************************************************************
After months of anticipating for this drama, I was finally able to watch and found that it is not that entertaining as an idol series.

This is it! Starred by Aaron Yan #melt
Honestly I was a bit disappointed and so I moved on from chasing this series.

But then few days ago I ran out of drama series to watch. Under such circumstances I have no other option but to continue with this series.

And man, it was amazing.

Of course the lead actors who were supposed to be violist, were faking it when they had to play the violin, just like any other shallow drama series. But they fooled me! Because they really looked like they were playing it right and it was like they've been playing it for years! Ok maybe I have zero talent in music stuff so I couldn't tell, but normally these acts won't fool me one ok! #defensive

I guess it's a little unfair for people to label this series as idol series. People would expect rainbows and unicorns story like how a ordinary girl bumped into a rich guy who lost his memory this and that la. And given that Aaron is such a sweetheart, people would wana see him being all charming and gentle. So shallow fans like moi would be disappointed at first.

Seriously, if you give it a chance, you'll see it's a beautiful artwork, not some shallow idol series.

It wouldn't entertain you. Because it digs into the deepest and darkest side of human, bring it out right in front of your eyes, and demonstrate the influence of dark side to you. It's like forcing you to watch how a mother gives birth. Ok I'm obviously exaggerating HAHAHA but yea..more or less lah.

But then, it also shows how preserving a ray of light, a sense of right and wrong, a mixture of innocence and maturity, are so important for humanity. It's even more significant than throwing away our life principles and keep compromising to reality just to survive.

I love this series. I love how it tells me sometimes dark side of human being is inevitable under certain circumstances. I love that it shows me how keeping to your principles is somehow childish, but definitely a right thing to do. And I love that it sends me a message saying when we blame other people for turning us into somebody that we don't even recognize ourselves, surprise surprise, we are also the reason why some other people changed.

So yea..you can't watch this series thinking that it'll entertain you. But you must watch it because it is a serious series, the whole production team were serious about bringing a positive change to the audience, it is certainly good for your soul. I don't understand the music they used every episode, but upon following the director's weibo, I came to realize the fact that every piece of music they used has a certain meaning (in which I am too shallow to understand #pout).


Find out the hidden message from ALICE IN WONDER CITY which is in stored for you. =D

**Note: I don't own the pictures posted here. They were uploaded by dedicated fan sites and news site.  #coward

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng