Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Project 365: 16/365

Just back from Incitement's event! It was awesome!

One of the most outstanding talks is about increasing our productivity by double or even triple. The speaker emphasized that the punishment for not being able to achieve a target must be very very radical and extreme. The method that the speaker took was flushing $250 down the toilet! He took a video of it as a prove. And yes HE LITERALLY TEAR UP THE CASH INTO PIECES AND FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! We were like ermahgerd you're kidding me right but he is not.

The conclusion is: Poor people cannot afford procrastination HAHAHA

Seriously lah I just can't do it. I admit it would be VERY effective on me because I'd rather kill myself than tearing up money and flush it down the toilet. #moneyminded

But the speaker was right about something. The punishment must be really terrible and you'd feel very very terrible doing it. I was thinking, yea I could skip a meal or two if I don't reach my goal, but then I would also think 'meh..take it as dieting loh no big deal'. And then it would be as if the punishment would still do good to me so I won't mind not reaching my goal.

Damn. Destroying money is really the only way???


Nehmind I'm ok with my productivity HAHAHAHA #selfGiveUp

And and the first flash slide (as in impromptu slide presentation) about alien was DAMN funny!! I was practically laughing the whole time trollolol coz I wasn't the one up there HAHAHA. Me being a typical Malaysian chickened out when they asked for volunteer to do the presentation. And the volunteer, being a typical westerner, went and gave a kick ass presentation! #salute+shame

Haha ok la today's awesome, because I attended an awesome event that promotes awesomeness with awesome companion HAHAHA

So if you're interested to join this awesome event (probably around next month), visit Incitement's Facebook Page and prepare to be awed!

Wait for my companion of the night to blog about this and I shall link you to the post. There are awesome pictures inside. Meh not really.

Night y'all!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng