Sunday, September 23, 2012

Project 365: 35/365

Still having a hard time accepting what happened.

One minute I was inspired by her words, the next minute she's gone.

Anyway she gave me a reason to live my life to the fullest. Whenever I thought about doing something, I'd think of her and think about how she would live her life at this point, so that I wouldn't slack and live my life in vain.

Today I passed by the places we used to hangout, and I remembered her diva-like attitude, so fearless and tough, so sweet and supportive, yet so broken inside. I'm glad she knew what she was fighting for, and I'm happy for her that she has already achieved it. I truly appreciate her existence in my life. Thank God for her, for such an angel, for such a role model.

*****************************************************************
Had a real crazy day today. Tagged along with bf's family to attend some events and dafuq I met a famous politician in person. No comment about him from this point onward. #coward

Gonna be spending the week in Ipoh and just had mum's home-cooked dinner.


That's what blissfulness is.

So I'm currently executing resolution 4#: reduce mum's burden by finishing her cooking OM NOM NOM NOM. Eh this gives her a great sense of accomplishment ok! #defensive

Tomorrow is my first day of holiday. Same quote -> "LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST YO"!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng