Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project 365: 31/365

PHEW! Had a mini heart attack thinking that I forgot to bring my adapter home from work!

Changed my blog design again and needless to say, I didn't save the previous design so yea..no comparison. Again. FTS.

It is getting blue-er and blue-er. I bet you've never seen any blue-er blog template than this. Because nobody loves blue like I do HAHAHA. **inner voice: nobody is as lame as I do** LOL

I can't explain why I did what I did. My blue obsession is creeping out and conquered my blog. It was only covering my post area during my first tweak. Then I just had to put the background blue instead. I can see it's a little too much. What do you think? Comment below and let me know yo!

*****************************************************************
I've been driving back to PJ from Ipoh every time I go back to hometown. And because my dad goes back every weekend on Saturday evening (so late because of work yo), he doesn't like to go back to PJ early (early=Sunday). Since Monday is working day, he usually starts driving from Ipoh at 4am and can still make it to work at 9am.

4am. What an ungodly hour to drive.

Mum's been telling me dad feels sleepy and bored driving alone like that. So whenever I am back, I will drive him back to PJ instead.

So there's something about me driving long distance journey. I duno. Is it just me or everyone feels sleepy during the drive, regardless of the time? I tried driving at 3pm in the afternoon, and I felt extremely sleepy.

So these 4am drives..maybe I feel more insecure without the sunlight. I would feel very very nervous about driving at midnight. I know I must sleep early so I am fully awake for the drive.

The universe has failed me. Again.

I WILL HAVE FREAKING I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A THE WHOLE NIGHT RIGHT TILL 4AM!!!!!!!!!!

FML BIG BIG TIME.

I would be up all night, until 4am, drive and reach at 7am, and prepare to go to work.

*explode*

I really can't do this anymore! I would be soooooo sleepy during the drive that I kinda doze off! DAMN SCARY RIGHT! Bf warned me not to drive under such condition but my dad is equally tired so what makes the difference to switch? My dad would drive for the first hour and switch with me for the next two hours. Sometimes when I feel extremely sleepy and need a break, bitch R&R is nowhere to be seen. When I'm not sleepy, R&R is within 500m.

T.T

Any tips to stay awake? T.T Need help here hello~~ *wave* please do comment! Thanks!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng