Thursday, September 20, 2012

Project 365: 32/365

Muahaha just got a confirmation that I will haz one week holiday and resume to work on the first of October.
Me gusta! 
So this blog post is about my 7-Days Holiday Resolution! **inner voice: as if I'm gonna do it #sarcastic**

Alright. Lemme put up a nice heading for my resolution, because that's the kind of bad ass I am if it makes any sense at all.

Seven Days Holiday Resolution

Nais. Let's get this started!

1# Finish Julian Assange's Autobiography.



I've been stalling for one month! OMG. I can usually finish a book within few hours. Two days tops. But one month?? Unacceptable! Imma finish it within these seven days! Fyi, it is a great book! Highly recommended (by me, if you don't mind)!

2# Finish up all the drama series that I've been downloading

Now we're talking. I have no life other than watching drama and imagine marrying the handsome lead actor. HAHAHA. But this time I wana finish it up because it's been conquering my C drive.


Look at that! My working productivity is deeply affected because clicking ONE button takes 1 lifetime's time. %$%#%$ #$@$@#$#@$#^%#$@#! Gotta watch all of it and press the delete button though it'd probably respond in my next life #sigh

3# Haz at least ONE sing-k session.

So you probably realise it's all about fun and entertainment in my resolution. What took you so long? HAHAHA

4# Go home and help my mum to take care of grandmother for a few days.

Filial anot! Hehe. Ok la I know it is what I am supposed to do anyway. My mum's been really busy lately with work, it'll be great if I can reduce her burden for a while =D

5# Catch up with work.

Have been abandoning work-related stuff because of hardware limitation (refer resolution 2# hahaha). Gotta pick up doing work again..my boss has already forewarned me that he bites.

6# Finish editing my blog template.

Gosh it is hard to pick up html/css stuff again after so long. Took me so long just to figure out some small small part. And I still can't stand how my blog looks like now. The blue obsession has gone a little too far. But I have no idea how to redesign it to make it normal again #headache. Calling out to freelance web designer! No reward one. Maybe do a blog advertorial for you? But nobody reads my blog hahaha

7# Plan my convo trip Do some research on KK.

Damn depressing planning a trip! How did my jimui Sushii do all these! Has anyone been to KK? Help is needed please please please T.T

Alright! Done constructing resolution for my last holiday ever in my life.

Now, Imma start with resolution #2! GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng