Sunday, September 16, 2012

Project 365: 27/365

Yesterday I bought 7pm train back to Ipoh and I finished work at 6pm. It takes around 30minutes to reach KL sentral so I thought it was ok for me, I don't have to wait few hours to take the next train at 9pm.

Obviously the universe failed me.

Scumbag taxi which can be seen everywhere when I don't need one, was out of sight when I needed it the most! It was around 6.15pm already so I was a little panicked. I even asked another malay girl who was also trying to get a cab to go together, so one competitor less #smart

Eventually we got a cab at 6.22pm wtf wtf wtf damnnnnnn gan jeong (nervous) I tell you! Bobo who was gonna take the train with me kept texting me to update my location hahaha and bf kept calling me to make sure I wasn't late.

At one point I felt annoyed of his texts and calls because I was already going and I tried my best to be fast already but him kept wanting to make sure I get to Kelana Jaya LRT station and demanded me to report to him when I reach, grrrrrrr need or not!

My Touch 'n Go card ran out of credit so I had to take extra 2minutes to queue up and get the chip from ticket vending machine. He kept calling and I just couldn't stop what I was doing to answer his call. So I quickly get the freaking chip and go through the turnstile. I heard the LRT was coming so I was trying to rush to the platform.

I accidentally bumped into a careless passenger so I quickly said sorry but bloody hell that fella bumped back at me! I was rushing so I couldn't process his action in my mind. I looked up, and THERE HE WAS! MY STUPID BF!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

He was never able to pull any kind of surprises because I JUST KNOW when he is up to something! But this time I totally slipped! And fortunately, this is a happy surprise (yes he gave some bad surprises before HAHAHA dumbo) because we wouldn't be able to see each other for a long weekend so he took the trouble to just come and rush through the journey with me. Mind you we are not those annoying couple who can't stand being apart for a day. We've been through 3 years of long distance ok don't play play! #proud

And I made it to the train, having him to calm me down and pulled me through the HEAVY CROWD in KL sentral ermahgerd I never knew how a place can be soooooo packed with people!

Then we live happily ever after.


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng