Monday, September 17, 2012

Project 365: 29/365

On my precious Malaysia Day weekend, I went to Penang with family to visit relatives and MAKAN! Hahaha I loveeeeee Penang laksa #worship

So we went to Anjung Gurney where all the hawker stalls around that area were gathered to give tourists a centralized food location with more options. Although I had steamboat for dinner the day before with jimui-s..ok before I continue, I must explain what 'steamboat' means to me.

Steamboat, brings no other meaning than eating at least 3hours NON-STOP to me. This includes countless bowls of steamed food, countless plates of bbq-ed food (I didn't even have to do it myself that day HAHAHA I just pointed at what I wanted to eat, my slaves aka best friends hahaha #coward Bobo and sk will bbq for moi), and countless bowls of ice creams (ok I was the icecream slave that night!). I was sooooooooo full I felt like puking afterwards but I tak tau mati went to mamak stall with them for second round. Ok my point is, steamboat makes me fat. REAL FAT.

Back to my story. Although I had steamboat for dinner the day before with jimui-s, I still have no concern about gaining weight, and went crazy eating sooooooo muchhhhh during this small trip to Penang. Well it is not my fault. First, it is Penang's fault for being food paradise. Second, it was my parents' fault for ordering so much of food. #defensive

The freaking delicious char kuey teow!
Soft mochi
All I can say is..

Ok maybe not say. Just make that face expression instead.

One thing I was surprised about is the excessive amount of polystyrene they used. Given the heavy flow of customers and the need to accommodate to the crowd, I understand the usage of polystyrene in business perspective. Hope the authorities in Penang can do something about it because producing such high amount of polystyrene in just one day is definitely not good for our mother earth yo!

Tomorrow gotta go back to KJ after a long weekend at home. Sigh.

I'm still having dilemma in making some big life decision but hopefully I can sort it out next week.

Working life, here I come!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng