Friday, September 21, 2012

Project 365: 33/365

Here comes the mainstream end-of-internship post!

Have been having butterflies in my stomach! This is so exciting! I proposed that we should do a count down but obviously this is a lame thing to do for some people like yj (insert_vulgar_words_right_here_right_now)!

Can't really talk much about the company. But I've learned a lot, not only in terms of technical skills, but also about attitude and dreams. I have the honor to work with my course's "future aspiring leader" (eh real one ok! He got an award with this title!) and he was able to inspire me and made me to think from another perspective.

I can say my workplace has awesome working environment. Not sure if it is because colleagues are all guys or we are all matured adult (cheh wah) that there are almost zero drama or conflicts (not that I know of lah since I'm only a small intern) in the office.

From this internship I've discovered my passion and I was able to take some time to examine myself. This is definitely a great working/soul-searching journey for me.

I hereby would like to say,

GOODBYE to young adulthood and

HI to adulthood (T.T).

All the best to yj aka 3-months ex-colleague. Always admire your spirit and passion and I hope that one day I have the opportunity to witness your success (in your definition of course) and be part of your mission. And don't forget our old place -> SNOWFLAKE YO! HAHAHAHA

Alright. All the best to all of my coursemates. I'm sure our LI grade rocks (ok la actually not so sure HAHAHA) and see you guys in convo!!!

Gotta wear that hat and hold that scroll like a badass!!!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng