Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Project 365: 37/365

Good thing about being a teacher is that the parents would normally be appreciative of your effort that they keep bringing gifts to the teacher TRUE STORY. For so many years since my mum started her career as a private tutor, we never had to fork out a single cent to buy any festivals' special food. You bet I'm talking about mooncake!

Last year I had to miss eating mooncake because of school but now I'm a free bird and so..

MOONCAKES COME TO MAMA!

I was craving for mooncake these few weeks, and I came home for holiday only to see a STACK of mooncake boxes (they made beautiful boxes btw) on the kitchen counter WOOHOO the universal heard my prayer!

There are so many newly created flavours but I only like those traditional ones. And lemme tell you,

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY HAZ MOONCAKE WITHOUT GREEN TEA (or any kinds of tea for that matter)!

Not sure if I've grown old or what but I can't help noticing mooncakes are much sweeter now and I can only gobble it (if you nibble it like a lady, you're doing it wrong! LOL kidding) with a sip of green tea #owh-heaven-im-looking-right-at-ya

This post would be more interesting with pictures. But universe I have failed you due to the lack of tools (mind you I'm still using black-and-white screen Nokia phone T.T).

Maybe next post. Just maybe. Hee.

Thanks for reading this pointless post and here's a kiss from me MUACKX now runnnnnnnnnn!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng