Friday, September 28, 2012

Project 365: 40/365

Have been using Nuffnangx right at the minute it was published. Well it was convenient in the sense that I can look for my fav bloggers' update at a single platform. But I'm exceptionally interested in their going-to-be patented algorithm to extract an "elevator's pitch".

An elevator pitch is where a person who wants his/her idea to be heard, presents the idea to an audience right in an elevator, and present the idea completely before the audience steps out of the elevator.

Nuffnangx is employing this concept into the way they lay out the list of blog posts on the feed. Except for displaying the blog title and post title, an extraction from the post would also be taken out as an "elevator's pitch" by the algorithm.

Post feed of yesterday's post! Look at the extracted 'elevator's pitch'! 

Today I wana test my hypotheses on Nuffnangx's "elevator's pitch". I will list down my hypotheses and attach a paragraph with it to test whether the paragraph will be extracted as the 'elevator pitch' of this post or not.

1. The algorithm will extract the paragraph with a lot of capital letters.

EXTRACT ME LAH WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. A SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE? AW COME ONNNNNN

2. Or the paragraph with a lot of exclamation marks.

extract this piece of crap yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Or the paragraph which contains the post title's keyword or is related to the title.

This project that I'm doing, Project 365 is actually so damn freaking bloody awesome you know that?

4. aaaaaand that's it.

Ok the 'elevator's pitch' is gotta be from the above example paragraphs. If not, let's try this ultimate paragraph by combining all my hypotheses.

Through Project 365, my vision for this blog is that I can influence and inspire my readers with my words, and that I can grow together with them. So, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Sign up at Nuffnangx and follow my blog RIGHT HERE RIGHT NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I can't wait to publish this post and see the result! Now seriously, sign up (or sign in if you have an account already) and follow me. HAHAHA aren't I smart in getting more followers there! #no-shame-at-all

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng