Thursday, September 6, 2012

Project 365: 18/365

When Google Plus was still in its beta testing, I was invited to join but because it was a ghost town, I didn't stay.

Now, it is still a ghost town. 

HAHAHA but much better lah. I realised there are much more things we can do there compared to Facebook for example email, blogging, photo upload and EDITING OMG TOTALLY AMAZING, news and info sharing. It is like Facebook+Twitter but with more controls. 

Well..the Harp Darp in me talking:


"Maybe instead of trying to replace any social networking sites (or maybe it never try so #okay.jpg), Google Plus can position itself to be different, but not all-in-one?"



Or maybe all-in-one is different #stupid. I haven't gone through any articles about Google Plus yet, just writing this based on my own user experience so if you happen to be a wise man in this, please stood up wtf I bet you didn't realised that's what my comment link is! If only you scroll to the bottom of the post, you'll see:
So please comment! #buay-paiseh

Hahaha. Anyway, I still think Google Plus is pretty awesome already. Maybe it's just that Metcalfe's Law failed them (lemme google Metcalfe's Law for you -> Click Here Yo! ). So if you're interested to explore new things, come and sign up at Google Plus and join me here!

Btw, haiz fml lah my apartment building is having water shortage. Thank God for the skills I've picked up in Labuan, I can bathe with little water. Yj even bathed in our office WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. #facepalm.

The water has turned brownish haiz so I used drinking water to do all the dirty jobs. Oh ya this morning after I went to toilet, I tried to flushed but since the water was brownish, it was like I never flush! You get what I mean? No? No picture still wtf. Damn embarrassing! I kept flushing hoping that some point the water would be clean and not brownish.

Well, it didn't happen. So I left to work, hoping that my roommate wouldn't feel weird looking at the totally-flushed but still look like un-flushed toilet bowl #double-face-palm.

Please quickly fix the freaking water pump so we can haz water T.T

Thanks for reading *wave

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng