Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project 365: 39/365

Alright I just found out I missed the movie ticket contest organized by Nuffnang to win movie passes to the premier screening of "House at the End of the Street". Not that I wana win it so badly but I love the contest question. It says:

Share with us in your most creative way,the horror story of your neighbourhood!

Since I have been living in a safe and ghost-free (#thank-God) neighbourhood, and I am not creative enough to crap a horror story (although I do appear as if I am more than capable of doing so #narcissistic), so I was just gonna pass that contest. But...

I do have a horror story to tell.

Not from my neighbourhood or anybody's neighbourhood for the record. It was from my campus. So brace yourself. Or not (that's if you don't believe in my credibility to tell a horror story, or should I say, KISAH BENAR aka true story wtf had to emphasize it in Malay coz got more ohm TROLLOLOL felt the ohm anot!).

Alright alright let's get to the story!

Once upon a time wtf, le me and fellow groupmates were finishing an assignment at the 5th floor meeting room of our campus building. It was around 11pm++ but we still had a lot more to go. As we were doing work, we were told that a subject's carry mark was out and pasted on lecturer's office door at 12th floor.

Since we wanted to take a break anyway, we decided to pay a visit there and ruin our mood on purpose by looking at the carry marks LOL. So me and two of my groupmates took the elevator to 12th floor.

12th floor is specifically for lecturers' office. By 11pm++, no doubt all lecturers have already gone back and thus the floor was entirely dark. There were street lights and moonlight from the semi-transparent windows so we were fine. My groupmate went and turned on the lights and we proceeded to our lecturer's office.

Here's the thing. There was nothing pasted on her office door. Never mind. I heard somebody's doing typing work inside the office. And I could see lights coming out from the office, beneath the door. I knew that the lecturer was living in campus hostel so I thought she was working late, and I went on knocking her door just to ask about the carry mark.

I was knocking for a while but nobody answered and nobody opened the door, as if the person inside didn't hear my knocking. My groupmates urged me to stop. I was puzzled because clearly somebody was there typing. It was the sound of fingers running through keyboard, with certain typing pattern where we hit space bar after typing a word, and some little pause and stuff. I was sure of it.

I told them I saw lights coming out from the office so we maybe she was on the earphone and didn't hear us. My groupmate said the light was not from the office, but merely a reflection of the moonlight from the window. To prove herself, she went and turn off the lights of the floor.

What I was looking at, definitely was sending chills down my spine. There was no light from the office, and the sound of typing can still be heard.
SCARY SIAL!!!!

We quickly ran to the elevator and went back down to the 5th floor! And we never talk about it again. Ok bluff one. After we told everybody then only we stopped talking about it again HAHAHA!

I didn't understand why would they wana stop talking about it at first. We didn't exactly see anything or got hurt. But now I guess I understand why. If we were to keep talking about it and not putting it behind, we might be traumatized and haunted by our own fear.

That's how you have the opportunity to be looking at the happy-bubbly-unhaunted me! LOL

So..how's my story? *indirectly urging you to comment #beh-paiseh*


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng