Friday, September 14, 2012

Project 365: 26/365

So..I've been playing around with my blog to change things and all. You're currently looking at my new version of blog. Same design but just updated HAHAHA

But damn la I have no habit of recording things ever! So yea..I can't show you the difference between this version and the previous one. #punch-my-chest

Anyway, if you've been reading my blog, you would notice my theme was blue, white and PINK. Fyi, Debbie is my blog manager/designer. I've asked her for this favor to settle my blog design so I can be motivated to blog in ma little cute space LOL.

My request was that I wanted blue and white theme. Because BLUE IS MY FAVOURITE COLOR oh don't worry about the caps lock I just wana make it clear to you so if you happen to feel like giving me a small gift or something you can get it in BLUE but yea it's nothing..no big deal really #cunning

Ish got diverted. I was saying..I love blue and I think blue goes best with white. I left everything else to Debbie to decide because I just wanted to write. It then turned out great, informal and cheeky, just the way I liked it.

Everything was great, rainbows and unicorns. But whenever I visit her blog and come back to mine, it's like writing on the same style of blog. As in Debbie left her trace in my blog, and it doesn't portray who I am. I mean..seriously..do you see any pink-ish characteristic in my writing?

So finally I couldn't take it. I changed everything pink into blue and I want my blog to be very blue-ish til you're annoyed wtf nawww la I don't mean it oneee I just really really REALLY love blue! #annoying-blogger-girl

So yea. It is now finally more me, less Debbie HAHAHA I still think our style is similar and we like almost the same thing..who ask us to be #soulmate right!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng