Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project 365: 30/365

Celaka! I edited my blog template a bit, and forgot to capture the previous version again!

*punch my chest like gorilla*

Nothing much actually. I just added more blue element. Obviously. Very very obviously. The universe has failed me again. I screwed up my comment function FML. Lazy to fix it HAHAHA

Today is the launching day of Nuffnangx. To be honest I'm really impressed with the way they brought out the news. The suspense level in these few days was TOO DAMN HIGH! I was already guessing it has something to do with social networking site. And I was partially right #die-die-also-wana-win

Nuffnangx is a social media platform targeted on blogosphere, bringing conveniences to bloggers as well as stalkers nawww laa blog fans blog fans! I truly admire the designers' delicacy in upholding user's experience as top priority. Everything was made simple, even the tutorials are simple and cheeky. If it is not for the tutorials that kinda tickled me, I would have cancelled the freaking page. So I must say, they really served a typical mafan user like me well. HAHAHA #no-shame

It integrates the essence of Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Wordpress. Its main function is almost identical to Wordpress's. We've all experienced this deja vu with Facebook and Google Plus. But Nuffnangx went directly into its target user and successfully convinced them. While it is very cliche to mention, I can really see how enthusiastic the founders are, and how much they believed in Nuffnangx.

Maybe because of such passion that the users that they've reached were also grown to believe in it. Similar or not, Nuffnangx still stood out, gaining 1k SOLID followers within just FEW HOURS.

As for me,

ADD ALL MY FAVOURITE BLOGS AND STALK THEM ALL!

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng