Thursday, November 29, 2012

Project 365: 100/365

OMFG! This is the 100th post already??

Normally I would post something meaningful for reaching such milestone but today I don't have the mood for it because I'm attached to THIS:

The Legend of Zhen Huan (后宫.甄嬛传)
No not the drama series yet. I'm currently reading the novel of it.

I dunno. I haven't see any uniqueness from this story compared to other ancient China palace stories. Maybe I haven't reach the interesting part, or maybe the only interesting point is that it is another typical ancient China palace story with different character wtf. I liked it at first but as you can see from the picture above, the King is starred by a less attractive man wtf. I lost my appetite.

But I've always loved ancient China stories so I shall finish it first before I judge HAHAHA.

So now, please bear with a shallow 100th post and the awesome writer is going back to her novel world! Hees

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng