Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Project 365: 78/365

Whoa today I had the most dramatic night! HAHAHA

My room is way beyond 1 Malaysia, breaking straight to international level yo!

There's me (Chinese), Kesh (Indian), Bell (Malay) and Amri (Foreigner)! We always try to keep our conversation at international level too (using English la) so that we can all understand each other but si B likes to ask me to tutor her in Mandarin.

Today's K's birthday. I didn't know until I woke up this morning and she asked me if the outfit she was gonna wear is nice because she was gonna celebrate her birthday with that outfit HAHAHA I blanked out for a while until I realized she just told me today's her birthday! So straight forward lah HAHAHA

And then she brought back KFC for us so we haz KFC om nom nom nom wtf I had 3 pieces of fried chicken T.T

And then and then they camwhored. I iz the photographer HAHAHA!

Liz aka Rent collector, Bell, Kesh, Amri! Bunch of posers!
And then I also hiao, wana take picture with them hees

The dramatic part cannot reveal. Me iz no gossip girl but you know you love me. xoxo

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng