Saturday, November 24, 2012

Project 365: 94/365

I'm starting to think the ghost thing Bell told us was true.

Yesterday everybody was very depressed about things. Liz is having gastric pain for more than one week NON-STOP, other roommates always have migraine and back pain. I am well but surrounded by the negativity, I also became very depressed.

What if there's an evil spirit that's affecting our health and emotion? In Ghost Whisperer, the shadows are capable of changing people's behavior until negativity consumes them.

I can't believe I just quoted a drama series as supporting fact. #facepalm

Anyway, I pray that God's light will shine upon us, chasing away the negativity and bring us peace.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng