Sunday, November 11, 2012

Project 365: 83/365

I was sick but I wasn't feeling weak or anything. But now I'm totally weaken by the medicine, not my sickness itself.

When I was on the way back to KJ with dad, I was sleeping in the car until I woke up choking because of the air I inhaled. Gila la this place is so polluted! So what if people can earn a lot or have job opportunities here. Your life quality would be badly affected. Geez.

Haiz no matter how much I trash this place, I'm still here, sucking it up to make a living.

No matter how oh-so glamorous this place is, I just don't see my future here.

I dunno.

Maybe this is just a sick talk.
Maybe because my roommates are back to their family and yet I'm here.

Or maybe, I'm just feeling lonely.

Hate this.

Hahaha my first emo post! #emo-post-achievement-unlocked

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng