Monday, November 5, 2012

Project 365: 77/365

I've been working in this company since internship, and time past so fast I didn't even realize this month is the fifth month already (and that I'm aging already because the new guy thought I was 24 fml)!

In this five months, I notice the word I used the most is "I'm not sure".

Until today I can only understand 0.2% of my colleagues' work related conversation. I've been telling people the same percentage since internship time and it hasn't increase a bit T.T

And I'm supposed to be sitting for a certification exam but here I am..blogging about me not knowing most of the things I'm supposed to know at work. T.T

Every time I came across something that I don't understand, I find it hard to just drop what I was doing at the moment and look it up. Then I would just brushed it off. That's why up until now, I am still 'not sure' about many things.

So, TIME FOR A CHANGE!

I told myself I must decrease the percentage of me saying "I'm not sure" when problem comes up, and increase my understanding towards my colleagues' work conversation (maybe some gossip HAHAHA sorry that's my female hormone talking).

So, dreadful readings, I'M COMING! soon. Maybe tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHA

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng