Saturday, November 3, 2012

Project 365: 75/365

I was just talking about blogging with Deb and cy, because apparently cy is making a breakthrough for her blog after four years of cultivating it LOL.

After blogging continuously for 75 days, I still find it hard to just talk about my thoughts publicly (of course it is also because there's simply no constant inspiration for me to actually blog everyday).

Yesterday night boss organized a bonding session with all of us but I couldn't attend #sour. He had also treated us to watch Skyfall on last Thurs and I sorta slept a little during the movie HAHAHA. I'm proud to say, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SLEPT. HAHAHAHA! The movie was a big disappointment and I'm proud to say, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT IT SUCKED! Skyfall fans please don't hate on me. I don't enjoy action movie but I've watched sufficient action movies (forced by bf) to say that Skyfall does suck. My personal rating would be 4/10 but of course what I think doesn't matter one wtf wtf.

Alright I had a meaningless day (nap TWICE with napmare fml) so let me just end my post with one of the most anticipated song this year's music video. Enjoy! HAHAHA I know I would =P


0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng