Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Project 365: 85/365

This is the first time I'm spending so much time alone in these five months. All because I'm sick and also somebody has to study for exam boohoo!

So I've spent the whole day on bed, thanks to my cough syrup's drowsy effect. I woke up, had breakfast, took 10 ml of the bloody syrup, and slept like a baby until noon. And the cycle continues until now. I'm super drowsy right now, like I'm gonna pass out soon. Can't even feel my fingers..#I-definitely-see-stars-above-my-head

I miss home and miss mum's soup. Soup's the best food that was ever invented by human kind. That's why I asked for more soup when I tabao-ed my breakfast and now my stomach is like a water bag filled with water. When I swing from left to right, I can feel the water going blurp blurp blurp swinging together with its container wtf aka my stomach. Don't ask me why on earth would I do the swinging. I'm sick in the head.

Happy Deepavali to all of my friends who are also Hindu-s. Fun fact: Hindu celebrates Deepavali, not Indian. Get your facts right before you go on tagging all your Indian friends on Facebook ok? It's like not all Chinese celebrates Wesak Day, only Buddhist does. You're welcome.

Btw, did you know Nicole Richie is already married with two kids? You're welcome.

Would pee-ing reduce the water in my stomach? Better make a trip to the toilet. Make it ten.

So you think this is a Deepavali post? Well,

YOU'VE BEEN TROLLED

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng