Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project 365: 89/365

One day, le cy downloaded Paranormal Activity to watch during dinner. We off the light and  I watched it with the mindset that everything that was on the footage was real. Yes, stupid I know. HAHAHA. When the horror level strikes 'if-I-watch-another-minute-of-this-movie-I'm-gonna-have-a-heart-attack' level, we stopped for a while to do a simple googling to see whether or not the footage was real.

And of course, it wasn't real. DUH.

Well that didn't help much. The horror level was too damn high, I couldn't even sleep well that night LOL.

Few months later we finished Paranormal Activity 2 and 3. Scumbag cy ajak-ed us to watch but ended up trolling around rather than sitting there and freaking WATCH hahaha.

So after months of anticipation, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 IS OUT! I wanted to watch in cinema but bf was VERY VERY stubborn and hard to convince no matter how hard I lured persuaded him. I can't possibly watch alone in cinema so gotta say bye bye to my precious Paranormal Activity 4 cinema experience.

Until one fine day, when cy gave me the link to download the movie. #spend-one-hour-to-pray-and-thank-God.

Bf still wouldn't watch it with me on the laptop so never mind, I WATCH ALONE LOH! Hmph.

Well I don't wana spoil it for you if you haven't watch. But,


Hees.

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng