Thursday, November 8, 2012

Project 365: 80/365

KL/PJ's air and weather is so bad that everyone is falling sick!

Seriously I can't even inhale and take in fresh air. It's all dusty and contaminated. This habitat is probably suitable only for people who want to be in indoor 24/7.

Today when I was going to client's site, everywhere I go, there are people coughing and sneezing. When I was in the office, the coughing rhythm could be composed as a song already @_@

You know how the wolf/dog howls? Like a dog is howling at a place, and then another dog heard it from another place and howl back, and the howling spread?

Well today's coughing was like that wtf. And then people just gave each other an encouraging smile to recover from this dreadful sickness.

I think I've been sick for a month and I wasn't able to haz snowflake or sing k because I couldn't stop coughing T.T

ME WANT RECOVER!!!

Sometimes I wonder..will my body just give up and I never recover from this sickness?

0 wise men stood up:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Dreams and Reality
Copyright © 2012
Designed by Ipietoon
Modified by Lynn Ng